Random Take Offs

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Malaysian Curry

I was on the phone to Fauz earlier and decided to take a walk. There's a new takeaway on Whiteladies Road and they serve Malaysian Chicken Curry. Or claim to. Can I start by pointing out that I am, above all, passionate about my curry. Let me just say, it is NOT Malaysian Chicken Curry they serve, and i'm gonna go back there and tell them so. It's rubbery crap masquerading as chicken, with lots of salt and lemongrass.

Why am I angry when I should know better than to expect good asian food in England? Because the guy who served me was Malaysian. That's why. You should always look after your own people. If I had been in his boots i'd have told me to get something else. Or refused to charge me.

Fauz was teasing me about flirting with the takeaway guy. As if I would do such a thing....*whistles*

"...And then she took away the takeaway guy! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

*rolls eyes*

I had to do a personality quiz in Legal Process on Monday. After answering about 8000 questions and calculating your score, you could be one of (*ahem* only) four types of people: Activist, Pragmatist, Theorist, or Reflector.

Turns out I am an activist.

My lecturer gave the example of someone trying to put a shelf up to elucidate:

"The activist ignores the instructions, freestyles, ends up with a lopsided shelf, and leaves it as it is"

.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home