Random Take Offs

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Meep meep!

The shop I work at has got large glass windows through which you can watch the people go by. It's a busy street and occasionally, the sun shines through the clouds and casts beautiful shadows on the old buildings outside. Inside I am a road runner. I am always tempted to move really near my boss, go MEEP MEEP! and take off. I also feel like Spongebob because I work with Squidward at the Krusty Krab. Mr Krab is currently on holiday so I have changed the music from "Shop Music CD 1" to "Fat Boy Slim's Greatest Hits".

There sits a big plant where once was a lovely gap for a perfect view of the street. Sitting at the desk one might feel safe because the people outside can't see you as well, but to me it is a kind of oppression. When light bounces off the shiny cars and into the corner of my eyes, it is like eating in front of the famished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home