Random Take Offs

Friday, July 21, 2006

Pirate

Today I watched Pirates of the Caribbean 2 with my sister. I really enjoyed the movie, but I think if I had to write a review it wouldn't be very good because I love Johnny Depp. No, seriously. I LOVE Johnny Depp. I would pay to watch that man read the phone book for two hours...


This is probably what my review would look like:



Pirates of the Caribbean 2! What. A. Great. Film! Johnny Depp is possibly the world's sexiest pirate. Not that I have met many pirates. Or any at all, for that matter. But anyway, lets go back to talking about Johnny Depp. I thought Keira Knightley was rubbish and the kiss was a publicity stint. No woman should kiss Johnny Depp on (or off) screen. It ruins the ultimate fantasy of every woman (and some men). Or most women - lest we forget those who remain loyal Brad Pitt fans. Captain Jack Sparrow, soaking wet in pirate gear, makes Mr Darcy (Colin Firth in Pride & Prejudice- also soaking wet) look like dried up piece of cabbage rotting away in the fridge. Oh, and I guess the other people in the film were okay as well because they stayed out of focus, or behind Johnny Depp for the most part (except Orlando Bloom and bloody Keira Knightley).



Unfortunately, I needed to wee really badly somewhere in the middle of the movie and couldn't find the loo, then got lost going back to cinema 13. I must've missed a good 10 minutes of the show because when I got back to my seat, James Norrington whathisface was being thrown into a pigsty because Keira Knightley and her friends had beaten the crap out of him for some reason.



Dear God, Jesus, Allah, Buddha,




If there's going to be a Mr Right, please let him look like Johnny Depp. Thanks.




-June



In a different part of the multifarious life that I lead, I am starting a work placement with a local law firm. Over the past six months, I have been stressing myself out applying to do placements at law firms to no avail. Recently, I asked my father if he knew any law firms who would take me and two days later, he said "You start on Monday". This means I am staying longer in Malaysia. Yar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home