Random Take Offs

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Skate skate skate skate skate

Because this is a skate post, it deserves a different font/colour. I've been skating by the Lloyds building in Bristol. Millenium Square is always filled with people so it's a bit annoying, but back by the parking lots and across from the SS Great Britain is amazing to skate on because it's smooth pavements all the way. Well..ok..maybe not ALLLLLL the way, but you know..

I was also skating all over the downs on Sunday. There are breathtaking views of the Suspension Bridge from one spot but I found it ironic because as you skated towards it, the path got smoother, so that meant you could go faster and miss it altogether if you were going too fast. But then again I don't think you could miss it ALTOGETHER... and there probably isn't such a thing as going TOO fast...

This is what I am on about.


Life is good =)







2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home