Random Take Offs

Saturday, May 12, 2007

I forgot, and this and that.

Whenever I get an email from a friend...wait, lets start again. Whenever I get a personalised email from a friend, I always get very excited. I can't wait to open it and see what it says, maybe s/he's attached pictures/songs etc etc - this is because I feel that person has taken the trouble to write me and therefore the email deserves my full attention. This is the same concept as Kangaroo Dan's, which is that "every frame has been chosen for your viewing pleasure" - in reference to video editing, and not talking (ever ever ever) during a movie (especially TopGun which sucks hehe).

I'm not talking about the forwarded emails on why women are better than men (although I do sometimes attribute my lack of luck in love to not forwarding enough chain emails). If someone sends me a song/picture/article in an email, I look forward to reading/viewing/listening to it and giving feedback. Chris forgot to listen to the song I sent him.

Here, I would like to point out that the amount of attention I pay to "emails from friends" also varies from friend to friend. How is that quantified though? While i'm prepared to accept that maybe "Chris just doesn't care", I too have been guilty of ignoring some of the things my closest friends have sent me. Does that mean I don't care? No, it just means I had other stuff on my mind. So maybe he does care. Except I think he doesn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home