Random Take Offs

Monday, April 02, 2007

Fickle

"Yeah you're fickle, but you cannot continue to be fickle at the expense of my sanity!"

I lost my cool this morning. The strange thing was, I was angered but I was still calm. If you were listening in, you'd probably hear a calm voice being angry. If it's any consolation, I was as surprised as you probably are. I hope that makes sense, because it does to me.

Actually, scratch that. Nothing makes sense anymore.

Are people just selfish when they say they are/appear to be indecisive? Eitherway, they're wasting someone's time (their own or other people) so I reckon they are. We constantly read about people who stay in relationships hoping they get somewhere. Where is somewhere? Is it so bad to go nowhere? How about going nowhere together? That doesn't sound like such a bad idea to me.

It was beautiful in Bristol today. Edmundo met me at the Boston Tea Party and Jorge joined us a little later. It's very nice talking to boys about boys. Edmundo said, "You know China has a population crisis. Tell me, are chinese people just really horny? What's wrong with them?". Later, he was convinced that Seville had the same humidity problem as Kuala Lumpur. I love Edmundo. I don't know another person, gay or straight, who says "What do you mean my cat is common?!?! YOU'RE COMMON and I still hang around with you!!!!!"



I like pretty colourful flowers. This was just a random flower bed in the middle of Clifton Village, but we took heaps of photos by it. It often confuses me whether living in England, and getting SO excited over a bit of sun, is rewarding, or just plain sad.


Koku was there too. She's been ill, and has had to lie about having symptoms of Meningitis so that the NHS doctor would see her. It's not looking good for England.


I tell people this is MY bridge. It's too beautiful.


Yeah, I guess it's worth it at the end of the day. Bah.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home