Random Take Offs

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Law Ball

I'm planning to go to Swansea to see a writer I met on the way to Amsterdam. She lives by the sea and apparently the weather is great over there. I'm also trying to get Charles to take me to Dawlish. I have seen pictures and I think I could fall in love with that place. Jamie Whaling (a classmate of mine) told me yesterday "June, it is the most beautiful place in the world. It's the place I grew up in and it's the place I want to grow old and die in".

As you can see, my mind is (again) wishing it were someplace else. Easter break has begun and I'm glad i've got the flat to myself for a few days. I have a good book to read and a fresh supply of teabags. I feel like a disco inferno inside - I think the peace and quiet will do me a lot of good.

Here are some photos of the annual law ball yesterday.



My "date" Marcus, who teaches me Media Law - or one of my dates, anyway hehe



Flanked by some cool kids from class



Boogy Woogy~

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home