Random Take Offs

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Rant

I was replying an email earlier and ended up writing this:

"I had a pokemon sticker book when I was younger. I also had a Sailormoon one. For the pokemon one you had to eat some kind of snack and you'd get a sticker in the pack. For the Sailormoon one you had to put some coins into a machine and a sticker card would come out. Sometimes you got more than one card and it was like when you got two packs of minstrels from the machine for the price of one. Or two dates in one night. You're excited, but can't eat em both even though you wanna. If you do, you end up sick. If you don't, it's such a waste. And most of the time you've already started the second pack by the time you realise this and can't even give it to anyone without looking like a jerk. Eitherway, it's anticipation which involves effort and results in sticky situations, literally, and metaphorically. How oxymoronic."

I think I am slowly (albeit intentionally) slipping from knowing back to questioning. Maybe I can only tolerate a certain degree of certainty. I have a twelve o clock on Wednesday with a handsome and happy gentleman who is going to tell me all about OCD. I'm looking forward to it. He is lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home