Random Take Offs

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

More on different.





Can you understand how 'bad different' is oh-so-good but oh-so-bad at the same time?

Questions, questions, and more questions. When do we forgo our principles? Recently, I hung on to mine when I was applying to do my Bar exam and everyone who read it said it was suicidal because it was "too honest". After I submitted it, the lecturer who gave me a reference told me she liked it. She said "you read a lot of these, but yours was... different". So that made me happy.

More recently, I put my principles aside to be happy/ier. The result of that is, ironically, uncertainty. It takes a lot to say "fuck this" to stuff you strongly believe in, so logic dictates that you know where you're headed if you do. But believe you me, it is a one way ticket to the grey.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:30 AM, Blogger kanicman said…

    You're good fun. Keep being exactly who you are. Nice photo :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home