Random Take Offs

Monday, December 04, 2006

SO MANY PHOTOS YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE

Yeah loads of photos. I have more for tomorrow but since it's 3.30am and I can't sleep, here are just some of them. Fiona was down from Newcastle and we spent some time together. Just like old times - Today we had lunch and milkshakes in Rocotillos...bread and hummous in Fresh n Wild....coffee in Borders....ahhhhhh beautiful. I have missed her dreadfully and was only too happy to see her. Too bad when George and her dropped me off at uni this evening I tripped over the seatbelt while getting out of the car and fell flat on my face...I bruised my ego. Oh, and I guess my shins and hands and other unimportant bits....


Fiona and I


Nice light

Diane made me that orange scarf. It's lush and the bestest bestest scarf ever ever made and don't you wish you had one just like it nenenenene!!!!!!!!!!!



George and her thoughtful pose

Gangsters

Gangsters

Badass Horfield Gangsters

Bad Ass Horfield Gangstas

and YES, the UWE MODELS THEMSELVES!!!!

Beautiful Edmundo and I

Some pictures from last Halloween:

Marshlee as a sexy devil (whose company we missed today)

Marshlee the Devil

George as a dead cowboy, me as a dead ann summers witch/model

Dead George, Dead Ann Summers Witch

Tomorrow, If i can be bothered, i'll show you proof of how we won the "most photos taken with a stranger" competition at the White Hart on Friday night ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home