Random Take Offs

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Vintage

It was the Bristol Vintage Fashion Fair on Sunday. Was a great day looking at amazing things on sale then hanging out with Dr Phil till late.

I bought a funky orange hat.



And a 1940s tweed coat that no one else could fit into (hurrah for short arms!!!)



I don't know what to do with this hat. The lady at the shop said "You might wear it when you go riding with your Lord and Lady". Yeah, what a great suggestion. That is precisely what I shall do.



I also bought a flowery pinafore. The ones women used to wear in the 1930s-40s. Corey thinks the 1960s cape I bought is funny and I should buy a mask so I can really look like a miniature Batman, but Dr Phil thinks it's cool, and Doctor knows best. Corey is just too cool for his school in the swimming pool full of drool.

More photos to come!

4 Comments:

  • At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I never said that shit about being a miniature Batman.

    June says:
    i'mg oing to put my cape on*
    Corey says:
    okay Batgirl
    Corey says:
    bring your mask too
    Corey says:
    you don't want to give away your secret identity

    *June spacing typo preserved (they go BETWEEN the words June, BETWEEN)

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger jellybeanjune said…

    SAME SHIT!

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger jiowfojieoij said…

    orange wins

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger kanicman said…

    orange.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home