Random Take Offs

Friday, November 24, 2006

The things women do...

In my opinion, even the most intelligent of women are sometimes guilty of silly behaviour. Here's an example: A guy who used to make you smile is now the same guy who makes your skin crawl when you think of him. When this happens, the last thing any self-respecting fabulous woman wants is for him to see her looking anything less than a gazillion bucks. Yes, don't even try to deny it, it's true, and you (yes, all five of you female readers of my blog) know it. And you know what? I reckon this applies to lesbians, guys, old people, frogs, squirrels, other mammals and most reptiles too.

I, on the other hand, am far superior to all of you *throws head back and laughs in a superior manner*

(what DOES superior laughter sound like?)

Those red boots were nice. It's just a coincidence that they match my red UWE t-shirt that I have to wear to the open day tomorrow...

Richard's gig last night was good fun. Terri and George came out to play, Josh brought this guy, Guy (I can't resist these things...) whose last name is LARGE, and we spent a lot of the evening taking the piss out of his last name. In the final showdown over who had the worst last name, all two contestants put up a great fight, but of course, the big guy, Mr Large, won hands down.

Terri Scard - "I've been told that if i don't get married, i'll be Scard for life!"
Guy Large - "My last name is Large, and my middle name is Alexander. My initials spell G.A.L"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home