Random Take Offs

Saturday, March 10, 2007

BIZARRE



I'm in Holland on holiday/well-needed/deserved break. Yesterday was probably one of the most satisfying days I have had in a while - hanging out with two of my favourite people in the world: Elise and Oliver. Oliver was doing a 24 hour stop in Amsterdam and so I took the opportunity to meet up with him, have a break, see Elise and my Aunt, breathe dutch air, that sort of thing. Dutch people have been very mean this time around for some reason. I got LIFTED (by the shoulders) cuz I was in someone's way. I was standing in a tiny cafe, where "excuse me" was the order of the day if one needed to get by, but obviously if you have no manners, the alternative is to lift asian midgets out of your way.

Anyway, I will put other photos up soon. The guy in the photo above is Christopher Korzenietz, a skater boy I have been getting cute with. I work at the student village where he lives and he gets many parcels. Anyway, I was just looking at the photos on his facebook page, and thought "My, that girl looks a lot like me".

So basically, it hit me 10 minutes later that it WAS me, and that after we met (yonks ago), I completely forgot about him, and here I am doing the getting to know you thing. NO WONDER HE THINKS I AM A FREAK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home