Random Take Offs

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Dreaming again.

You know what's sad? The fact that things such as reading in the afternoon while the washing machine hums away on it's third load of the day have become a luxury for me. Normally, i'm awake before my alarm clock, out of the house before noon, and back after 9pm. I'm fully aware of what's happening, and when it's happening because it's either jotted down in my diary or i'm in the middle of it. When i'm spending time like this, however, i'm in such a blissful state that the only way I know time is actually passing is when the coffee gets cold.

Note to self: No matter how cute they are, if they cannot spell or write grammatically correct sentences, and rinse the bubbles off when washing up, they are NOT worth it.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home